- Please fill in a membership application form – for Corporate Membership download here, for Consultant Membership download here, and for Graduate Membership download here
- The completed application form and a cheque payable to The British Business Association of Kenya should be sent/delivered to:
- Send to: The Secretariat, British Business Association of Kenya, P O Box 37466 – 00100 Nairobi
Drop at: Bloom Centre, 7th Floor KMA Centre, Mara Road, Upper Hill
- You can also pay your subscriptions via LIPA NA MPSEA TILL NUMBER 172463
- Alternatively email a scanned copy of the form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Secretariat will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application form.
- Your application will be considered at the next Committee meeting (usually held on the third Monday of every month)
- Once the application has been approved, you will receive confirmation from the CEO plus more information from the Secretariat. You will be required to pay a joining fee (where applicable) and annual subscription (which run up to 1st October each year), if not already done so. Invoices and receipts can be provided by the secretariat.
In the meantime, you are encouraged to complete the online sign up to the newsletter, as this will ensure you start to receive information from the Chamber whilst your application is being processed. Please contact us should you have any questions.