1. Please fill in a membership application form and send a scanned copy to email@example.com
Download application forms
Corporate Membership - download here
Consultant Membership - download here
Graduate Membership - download here
2. The hard copy of the form should be sent or delivered to the following address:
British Business Association of Kenya
P O Box 37466, 00100
Bloom Centre, 7th Floor KMA Centre,
Mara Road, Upper Hill
3. The Secretariat will contact you to acknowledge receipt of your application form, on email or by telephone.
4. Your application will be reviewed and vetted at the next board committee meeting (usually held on the third Monday of every month)
5. Once the application has been approved, you will receive an email confirmation from the CEO plus more information from the Secretariat. You will be required to pay a joining fee and or annual subscription fee. Our financial year runs from 1st October to 30th September. Invoices and receipts will be provided for all payment.
6. Once the application has been approved. Subscription payment can be made through the following payment methods:
Cheque: Payable to British Business Association of Kenya.
Mpesa: LIPA NA MPSEA TILL - NUMBER 172463
Online payment: Credit card payments
In the meantime, you can sign up to our newsletter here, this will ensure you start to receive information from the Chamber whilst your application is being processed.
For further information or clarification on the joining process, kindly contact us on
Tel: +254 718 847 756