The British Chamber of Commerce Kenya was established by the British Business Association of
Kenya, with support from the UK Department of Trade and Investment.
Its purpose is to:
- Promote, represent and safeguard the business interests of British persons doing business or seeking to do business in Kenya or any person wishing to do or seeking to do business with anyone in the UK;
- Provide a range of services including:
- an open forum for the free exchange of ideas, contacts, advice and services;
- information and services, in particular regarding the setting up of businesses and conducting operations in Kenya and regionally;
- a forum for networking and business events;
- Encourage or support and lobby against local legislation or governmental policies beneficial and detrimental to the business interests of members;
- Collect, collate, analyse and disseminate any information that may be of interest to members.
We work in conjunction with the UK Department of Trade and Investment, the Overseas Business network of the British Chamber of Commerce and regional and national bodies in Kenya.